2»

Replies

• deeanne22
    Options
    you dont need it for ea sports active.
    not sure about biggest loser
  • Denise6914
    Options

I think I'm going to get the Zumba game next. Sounds fun!

Someone asked about the Michael Jackson game. It's extremely hard in my opinion, but definitely fun.
  • sunshineshell81
    sunshineshell81 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is by far my favorite!! You will burn calories and have fun doing so! I also like the Wii Fit Plus, though unless you are doing the run or steps, you do not get much of a cardio. But it does help with your balance. It is also a lot of fun.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Rock Band 3 Expert mode on drums!

haha thats pretty much what i was going to say. tho i dont have rock band 3, beatles rock band rarely leaves the wii.

drumming is quite the workout. is it listed in the excersise database?
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've just grown addicted to the Wii Fit Boxing. Its my first time boxing and I've really grown to love it!! I have the Biggest Loser one, but I've only used it a few times.
  • mrksjia
    mrksjia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love EA Sports Active and the More Workouts of EA Sports Active combined with Wii Fit Plus and New U Fitness First.
    But I also have (and use them every now and then) New U Yoga and Pilates, Biggest Loser, Biggest Loser Challenge, 10 minute solution, My fitness coach dance workout and My fitness coach Cardio Workout (Gold's Gym in USA).
    And hopefully my Zumba for Wii arrives next week.
  • james3302
    Options
    Rock Band 3 Expert mode on drums!

haha thats pretty much what i was going to say. tho i dont have rock band 3, beatles rock band rarely leaves the wii.

drumming is quite the workout. is it listed in the excersise database?

I am not sure if it's listed or not ,but "Music Playing, Drums" is and it's burns 187 calories in 30 mins.
  • Beachbean77
    Beachbean77 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I enjoy the following games on my wii: Zumba, Just dance (1 &2), 10-minute cardio boxing, wii fit and wii fit plus, daisy fuentes pillates and my fitness coach. I like a variety so change up every so often lol.