My Journey thus far...

Options
I finally created a "before and during" photo. The file date stamp on the before is "march of 2010", the weight is unknown.

I started my MFP journey on January 1st 2011 @ 315. I am currently 290, and the picutre of my "during" is from today. along with the bottom picture that shows off my new found muscles and my tattoo.

I am more motivated than ever to lose "the gut" and finally get active and healthy. THANK YOU EVERYONE HERE!! You are all true inspirations to me, and I hope I inspire people the same way.

One Love.

progressphoto-1.jpg

Replies

• Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! You had guns hiding in there!! WTG!! I like the term "during" photo!! Stay motivated!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A great difference in your upper body!! Congrats on the success. You got this!
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference in your face and chest. Way to go, man. Feels good, doesn't it? :-D
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    for sure, i feel amazing. this is sticking, for sure.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great job, you can definitely see your progress! Keep up the good work! You soo got this! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • 311Phil
    Options
    IN IT TO WIN IT! Even though i don't see the scale dropping as much as i would like, i also havea very large frame. I've notched my belt up about 5-6 notches and i've lost about 5" from my stomach. Getting toned, feeling great!
  • QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    WTG!!
  • 311Phil
    Options
    WTG!!
    :bigsmile:
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, it really shows.
  • 311Phil
    Options
    People are definitely starting to notice. I just feel SO MUCH BETTER. I no longer get winded going up stairs, I am no longer LAZY, I enjoy getting my morning exercise in, I LOVE eating better, I wish i would have realized how "easy" this all can really be if you just decide enough is a enough and its time for a change.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Great work!!!
  • theTupper
    Options
    IN IT TO WIN IT! Even though i don't see the scale dropping as much as i would like, i also havea very large frame. I've notched my belt up about 5-6 notches and i've lost about 5" from my stomach. Getting toned, feeling great!

I'm with you on the big frame thing.

No photos here, but I need a new belt like, yesterday. Weight training is keeping my "loss" relatively low, but I can sure tell the difference in composition.

J
  • 311Phil
    Options

I'm with you on the big frame thing.

No photos here, but I need a new belt like, yesterday. Weight training is keeping my "loss" relatively low, but I can sure tell the difference in composition.

J
    For sure, Im very "barrell chested" my chest and my back are super thick. I had my goal set @ 215, but i realized that this is probably not attainable, so i set it at 235. When i reach that, i will re-evaluate my position.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!