Fruit Scented Soap

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
As I was showering this morning, soaping my nude body with body soap, enjoying the cucumber fragrance that slowly penetrated my senses as the soap slowly, oh ever so slowly, cascaded down my body, I thought... CUCUMBER? WTF????????????

We wash our hands in body with all sorts of various fruit or flower scented soaps - lemon, orange, raspberry, lavender, etc. So that prompted the question: "What fruit/vegetable is next?"

Why not tomato? Banana? Green beans?

That's all I have to say about that.

Replies

• thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Haha.. I use regular Irish Spring body soap, but I love my milk and honey hand soap. I can't fall asleep unless my hands smell like milk and honey.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Are you sure the cucumber smell was from the soap and not the real thing you took in the shower with you Max? :huh:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    As I was showering this morning, soaping my nude body with body soap, enjoying the cucumber fragrance that slowly penetrated my senses as the soap slowly, oh ever so slowly, cascaded down my body, I thought... CUCUMBER? WTF????????????

We wash our hands in body with all sorts of various fruit or flower scented soaps - lemon, orange, raspberry, lavender, etc. So that prompted the question: "What fruit/vegetable is next?"

Why not tomato? Banana? Green beans?

That's all I have to say about that.

Love cucumber melon scent
    youc ould smell worse Max..I'm sure.....lather up well to wash away the donkey smell:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • camaris
    camaris Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just be careful of the calories you are absorbing through your skin :-P
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Haha.. I use regular Irish Spring body soap, but I love my milk and honey hand soap. I can't fall asleep unless my hands smell like milk and honey.

I bet you have a lot of Israelities following you.

Hahaha...

BTW - I like the Maximus Decimus Meridius thing you have going. "Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I will have my vengeance... in this life or the next."
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    No officer I swear it's my Jack Daniels scented soap. Honest!!
  • time2move
    time2move Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Zebrahead - They do make beer soap. It's supposed to be quite good.

My favorite is Monkey Farts. It's a fruity/banana/tropical scent!
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options
    @Time2Move - That is funny. Does it leave you smelling like beer?

I'm a Zest soap guy always have been. :tongue:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options

I bet you have a lot of Israelities following you.

Hahaha...

BTW - I like the Maximus Decimus Meridius thing you have going. "Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife and I will have my vengeance... in this life or the next."

heads up..I wouldn't give Max a compliment
    better check you in box, my hunch is it is flooded
    LOL
    :laugh: :tongue: :wink: