Hi!

Options
Hello all!

My name is Patito_ps and I have recently joined this website thanks to an app in my smartphone and I'm very happy with it!

To tell you sth about me: I gained most of my current weight due to my former job position, which lead me to a very stressy life hurtful in everypossible way.
In the first 3 months working there, I won 15kilos. The last day (1 year and 10 months later), I left the office with a mobbing charge against the company in one hand and 21 extra kilos in the other.
But, you now what? That last day was one of the happiest days of my life.

I just want to be myself again. I feel like if these last two years were completely wrong... I went from 49 Kilos-107Lbs, size 34 EU (6 UK / USA 2) to 70 kilos-154 Lbs, size 42 EU (14 UK / 10 USA)... This means that not only my skinny wardrobe is going to waste, but also my selfsteem. I feel like living with a fat stranger lady that gives me a heavy look when I look myself in the mirror...

Well.. this is me. I'd be glad to help and "be helped"... I'd love to make new friends and to join them in this adventure.

I am here if you ever need a hand...

Best,

Patito

Ps.: I am an argentinean living in Spain... english is not my mother tongue, but Im doing my best.... pls excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes!

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site....you are not alone in your feelings....I too have dealt with low self-esteem....this site helps tremendously with constant encouragement.....and friends who have gone through it too....
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hope you find this a helpful and encouraging place. The people here have been very encouraging to me personally. Best of luck on your journey to a healthier you!
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm pretty new here too! So far EVERYONE has been WONDERFUL!! :)
  • patito_ps
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind replies and warm welcome!!!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    it's been a long time since I was a size 14 - good luck on your fitness journey. There is support at MFP whenever you need it.
  • Deblech
    Options
    Hi! I NEED HELP losing weight!! Motivation!! Big TIME!! I'm Sooooooo Happy to have people to motivate me!! Summer is around the corner, and soon we will be shedding the clothes!!help!! No longer want to have another FAT SUMMER!! Any tips, help, gladly appreciated!!