New and excited!

Options
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to take a second and introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I am 44 years old. I have four kiddsos, a senior who is 17 and triplet kindergartners who are 5.
I have been here for a couple of weeks now, but only able to use this site for the first 10 days or so. I had to take a break, because apparently my appendix decided it needed to be removed...ugh. It has been so hard NOT excercising. I miss it! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will find out how much longer I need to "rest".

I am learning so much just from reading all the threads and looking forward to becoming more active on here:). So many inspriring stories!

Replies

• Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    welcome to the family. hope you get to feeling better soon.
  • AmandaJ12
    AmandaJ12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome...this is a GREAT site!
  • lagosgal
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm having and operation in 3 week and won't be able to exercise for a while afterwords. I'm really dreading it. I hope you are feeling much better and can get back to exercising soon.

Welcome to MFP!
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I have four kids as well, oldest is 18 and youngest is 5! This is a great site. Send me a friend request if you want to support each other. Good luck!
  • Time4me2003
    Options
    I have four kids as well, oldest is 18 and youngest is 5! This is a great site. Send me a friend request if you want to support each other. Good luck!

Awesome I will...just let me figure out how to first:)!