Any good work out music??

Options
I need a good playlist to keep me going i dont want to have to change songs bc of bad music

Replies

• thinspire_me
    Options
    Stronger by Kanye West or the original version by Daft Punk is good.
  • Rushnu3711
    Options
    Limp Bizkit - Faith also almost anything by eminem
  • chantalicious
    Options
    Do a search, there are tons of playlists posted!
  • emilysebastian
    emilysebastian Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My fave right now is Take It Off by Ke$ha... not her biggest fan, but the beat is good and thinking about actually taking my clothes off makes me work harder! :wink:
  • jjrichard
    Options
    I tend to put it on the satellite and found a station called Galaxie Hitlist and it has alot of great music to workout to, nothing i would personally buy but good base beats :)
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Indestructible by disturbed.. Icky Thump by White stripes..Let me hear you scream by Ozzy

Those are a few of my faves for weight training, cardio is totally different..Eminem is always good, Black eyed Peas, Pink...
  • lildazey
    lildazey Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with Emily!
  • Behavioral
    Options
    The Biggest Loser workout CD has 1 hours worth of music with a perfect beat count to keep up speed and heartrate. I was bummed when I tried to listen to it in my vehicle after I first purchased, but working out to it is just heaven.:happy:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I listen to an array of genres since I'm pretty eclectic, but for cardio I listen to a lot of hip-hop [my main choice of preferred music], which ranges from anything Eminem, West Coast artists like Pac, Snoop, DPG, Dr. Dre, etc., lyricists like Nas, Jay-Z, Kurupt, Wu-Tang, Slaughterhouse...

If I'm ever lifting, I tend to go for Metallica and other metal bands. Makes me wanna lift hard.
  • alb005
    alb005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anything by Missy Elliot w/a fast beat pumps me up for running, along with music from the Black Eyed Peas & Girl Talk mix songs
  • bbragdon
    Options
    More by Usher always gets me moving!
  • rhartlin
    Options
    Pastor Troy - Let's Go
    AC/DC - Hard as a Rock
    Missy Elliott - Work It
    Black Eyed Peas - Imma Be

These are a few from my workout playlist.
  • danielleminton
    Options
    RAP or Hard ROCK is the best for me to work out cause those songs have up beat tones and thats the best to workout with i find that if im listing to something fast and crazy i sing along and tend to walk faster or do whatever i am doing faster!!!
  • ndhr3d
    ndhr3d Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Angry music! Get angry! Get fit!

Slipknot, Korn, Stone Sour, Disturbed, Three Days Grace
  • thefatqueen
    Options
    Ok I am weird but Josh Groban & Celine Dion are perfect for me. Add in a little Ace of Base (yes I am old), Enya for when I want a little more push.

AnnaLiese
  • cinja30
    Options
    I use youtube for my playlist and plug it in to my elliptical and you guys have made great suggestions. Old school hip hop from the late 80s and 90s really works for me..the constant beats are usually fast enough for me to walk and keep it moving. Not my number one style of music but definitely keeps me going.

Stronger was a great suggestion by Kanye..I wondered who sang that.
    I also really love the fast beat in Switch by Will Smith
    For the few minutes of warm up or when I slow down in btwn. I like
    Kc and the sunshine band as well as the Hustle..yes i know its all over the place
    I also like listening to christian or gospel mixes with Hezekiah Walker , J. Moss. Ki Ki Sheard , Tye Tribbet or Donald Lawrence for constant beats and of course some inspiration when I am ready to give up on the darn machine.
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I use Pandora Radio... It's free online and on your phone. I use Waka Flocka Flame and Avenged Sevenfold's mixes to get me through... most of the songs have great beats and are up tempo
  • artizhino
    Options
    Ministry of Sound Running Trax 1 and 2.