Friends Please!

Options
I have been on MFP for just over a week now and I see how beneficial having friends is on here. I would love it if you would add me so that we could be each other's support and motivation!! thanks

Replies

• skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    No problem, it's good to get the support!!!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I love this site and I'd love to be your friend! Sent!
  • jrevi001
    Options
    No problem! I agree the greatest thing about MFP is all the support from members
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I JUST SENT YOU A REQUEST
  • horsnrnd
    Options
    I have been on mfp about a week I like being able to keep myself in check. When I think I want something to eat I ask myself is it worth using the cal. that I could enjoy a sit down dinner at night. So far it's working. 9 lbs so far...
  • lilrdbrrn66
    lilrdbrrn66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for alot of support, and a walking partner in my area. So if anyone is interested PLEASE get in touch with me. I look forward in getting feed back from everyone. :smile:
  • Tiggermummy
    Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Have sent you a friend request, welcome to a new way of life
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    So - once I had children I resigned to being overweight and gave up. Adding 20 lbs a year has caught up to me and I don't want to continue this pattern. I find that writing down when I exercise and what I eat can work, but I have never blogged about it. I hope I'll find support from others doing the same. I found MyfitnessPal as a driod cell app and found it very easy to begin using. I love my family and enjoy doing everything I can to make them happy. I just lost site of being happy myself. It's time to change that. I plan on taking on just ONE DAY AT A TIME. Each day a new beginning. Let's hope they add up to a big loss!
  • kkmay
    kkmay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks guys, I really appreciate. All the best to you in this lifestyle change!! "You can and you are worth it!!"
  • wife2ajamaican
    wife2ajamaican Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend!! It is great to have support!!!:flowerforyou:
  • warriorsal
    warriorsal Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy! Looks like your off to a great start! I look forward to cheering for you!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Lots of friends are good. You know that someone is always watching, what a great motivator. Good luck with your goals. I'm always looking for new friends too.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Totaly agree, request sent.
    Can I have some more friends too please? :happy: