NSV! my measurements

Options
sassylilmama
sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
Today is weigh in day but no matter what the scale says I know this is working!
Starting : Current :
waist: 43.5" waist: 41"
hips: 49" hips: 46.75"
thigh: 23.75" thigh: 23"
calf: 16" calf: 15.5"
bicep: 15" bicep: 13.5"

Not bad for 2 weeks!!!

Replies

• sassylilmama
    Options
    Sorry its hard to read, I typed it differently than it is posting
  • harmonymusictchr
    Options
    Good for you!! The scale can be discouraging, but the tape measure has been my best friend during my first month here. :love: My weigh in was on Sunday and I was disappointed because I had only lost a pound and a half this week, making my total 11 pounds, but I've lost 8 and a half inches so I think that's pretty good! Keep up the good work!!
  • Roukie
    Roukie Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Those are amazing measurements! I'm about the same as you and it took me 1 month to achieve those numbers. You're doing a great job keep it up!
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Good job! Inches are sometimes even better than weight loss cause your clothes start really feeling looser! Keep it up girl!
  • sassylilmama
    Options
    I think a big part was because of lowering my sodium, I am no longer all puffed up
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Awesome!!!! Tape measure is also my friend....nice seeing those inches melt off!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great? I think we have it all wrong. The tape measure is our REAL friend here, not the scale! You've done a remarkable job! And isn't it funny that once you get the salt out of your diet that you don't have to wake up puffy and swollen each morning? Which reminds me, I never took my full measurements to start! I'm gonna do it right now so I can brag soon, too! = D
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Great stuff, I really need to sort out my sodium!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!