My first NSV (non-scale victory)!!

Options
ems152
ems152 Posts: 46 Member
As of yesterday I am officially overweight and not obese...can't remember the last time my BMI was less than 30! Woooo! Anyone else got any first time NSV's?

Replies

• chrissy_824
    chrissy_824 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,428 Member
    Options
    Went shopping on Sunday and for the first time in my life, I bought size 6 shorts. Still have lots of toning to do but this made me very happy.
  • shaunshaikh
    shaunshaikh Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I've already lost one "belt loop" since the beginning of the year and I'm actually not too far from losing another one. My pants are saggy today. It's actualyl kind of embarrassing how much they are bunching up around my waist right now. Guess I need to break out the skinny pants.
  • ems152
    ems152 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good going everyone :)
  • BStayer
    Options
    My first NSV was a week ago when I had to move my belt to the next buckle hole. Then there was last night. I took my pants off without unbuttoning or unzipping them. I gave a little push and they just slid right off.

Yeah, that made me smile. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!