HRMs

Options
does it matter if you wear a mans HRM or a womans HRM .. the mens ones are always such better colours !!

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I think the difference is just size. But I agree. I just bought the Polar FT4 at Sports Authority for 79$. Women's and its "bronze". Kinda wishing I would have gotten the sliver and black.
    But it rocks! LOVE IT!
    Just make sure it calculates cals burned- all do not.
  • støvring
    Options
    I would say no, because (at least on mine, Polar FT40) you create a profile where you choose if you are male or female... But the strap on men's tend to be a bit larger.
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I got a men's timex HRM. I don't think it matters, I just think that they are making them pink and pretty to make them more appealing to women. I would rather have black and gray as that is my color of choice.
  • velix
    velix Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    there is no difference - just style / size. I asked when I bought mine at the gym (i bought the men's polar ft7 - much nicer than the 'ladies')
  • traceytoo
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh: oooh that's good cos I orderd a gawjuss one black with a red strip through it before I realised that the M at the end stood for male and not an extension of its product name :laugh:

that's good - the womens were bronze and some other insipid colour which I didn't like ... I can live with big .. :bigsmile: