little extras for encouragement

Options
I decorated my treadmill at home (would not advise to do at gym lol) so when i look down to see my time i have a cute engouragemnt sticker to see. In front of treadmill I have a nice picture saying "Re-think", so when i feel i cant go on I rethink and refocus.

On the fridge theres a runner - makes me think twice before opening that door.
Little extra exercise things i do are - I dont use a riding mower i push mow my corner lot. I hand wash dishes instead of using dishwasher.

What are little extras that you do?

Replies

• sunnygirlray1
    Options
    The little extras are helpful! I have a jar filled with marbles on my counter representing one marble for every pound I want to lose. When I lose a pound I take a marble out. It is just a good little reminder and fun to watch the jar go down. Good luck and hope you have a great day. Thanks for sharing :-)
  • hannahncakes
    Options
    I have a "fat picture" on my cupoard door & I also have a magnet that says "nothing tastes as good as being slim feels" on my fridge.

As for extras I don't drive so I walk pretty much everywhere & I tend to alternate rooms when doing housework so that I use the stairs more!
  • blessedmommy2x
    Options
    The little extras are helpful! I have a jar filled with marbles on my counter representing one marble for every pound I want to lose. When I lose a pound I take a marble out. It is just a good little reminder and fun to watch the jar go down. Good luck and hope you have a great day. Thanks for sharing :-)

I don't have any "little extras" that I do for encouragement- but I may need to borrow some of these! I LOVE this marble one!!!
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    love getting new ideas and glad to know its helping some!! yay:flowerforyou:
  • ShastaLeggett
    Options
    I walk my mail to the post office.