One key for success...

Options
Make your own cook book!
I started doing this about 2 months ago. I go on the Cooking Light magazine website, they send recipes to my email. I also go on other cooking websites that have recipes with nutritional information and whatnot. Print them so they fit on one page with nutritional info and serving size included. Each recipe I try either goes into the cook book or goes in to the trash (depending if its good or not).
I dont like to feel deprived because I binge eat if I feel like I missed out on something yummy that I really wanted- but couldnt calculate. The recipes I use must be tasty!
I just used a 3 ring binder with page protectors to keep all the good recipes. If you guys have any good tips to make this better please let me know!

Good luck everyone!!

Replies

• sabrads
    sabrads Posts: 152
    Options
    Great Idea - makes it easier for when you want to find something to eat - if you use the iphone then you can also add those recipes to an iphone app so you have a shopping list with you when you are out and about - then you have no reason not to cook healthy
  • mish2378
    mish2378 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great Idea - makes it easier for when you want to find something to eat - if you use the iphone then you can also add those recipes to an iphone app so you have a shopping list with you when you are out and about - then you have no reason not to cook healthy

which app is this ?