New to myfitnesspal

Options
I just joined the myfitnesspal yesterday. So far, I'm finding the site very useful, and I am really impressed with the motvation that everyone seems to provide each other.

With all your help, hopefully I will go from :sad: to :smile:

Replies

• lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I just joined the myfitnesspal yesterday. So far, I'm finding the site very useful, and I am really impressed with the motvation that everyone seems to provide each other.

• emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options

It has me smiling. I still have a ways to go but I have taken a very big step. Everyone here is real supportive. Good luck and in no time you will be smiling:happy:
  • monica5237
    Options
    read the posts they are great and everyone here is in the same baot it is great welcome welcome welcome to your new MFP family:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bethskiles
    Options
    88002.png

Welcome. you are at the right place to get encouragment and motivation. Good luck! Beth S
  • dconner
    Options
    Hi I joined myfitnesspal today, but have been tracking calories since yesterday. I didn't like the one that I joined yesterday, too confusing. This is much easier. I have a long way to go, but with the right tools, I believe I can make it. Looking forward to meeting all of you. :bigsmile:
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Welcome to the Board ... Best Wishes :flowerforyou: