Losing Weight & Where

Options
Has anyone noticed that you lose weight in certain places and struggle to lose in others?

I am the type of person who starts losing weight in my face first and then it VERY slowly moves down my body. My waist is now at 29" (I'm not complaining) and it seems as if I can't lose anymore weight/inches past that.

I'm not giving up...just curious if anyone else has experienced this? Does it seem as if you an't lose below the waist? If you have been successful did it just take that much longer?

TIA :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kateslife
    Options
    Yes! Mine are my legs... My waist looks really small compared to my legs haha
  • Alita2011
    Alita2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I am very pear shaped and with that being said all my weight comes from my top half. I am much smaller on top than bottom..... The loss from hips is very slow. For every 10 pounds I lose, I lose 1 inch from my hips.....
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Ugh my arms are too thin for my body, I think that's the first place to lose/gain weight. My legs are a whole different story! I lose weight fairly easy from my abdomen, but it doesn't get as thin as I'd want it to be (never flat)... My breasts are probably the first part to gain/lose weight! Haha. Any normal girl wouldn't complain, but it hurts my back.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm losing it from the outside in. It started with my feet and hands, then my forearms, and on my thighs it's coming off from the knee up. It is coming off from all over (based on measurements) but it's more noticeable in my forearms (so skinny compared to my upper arms) and just above my knees (so my hips still look big).

At least it's coming off, right?
  • alyssa83202
    Options
    I think my weight is coming off of my stomach first, which I'm not complaining about! My legs are my biggest part, but I notice my stomach more. As long as it all comes off in the end, I'm happy! lol
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Tan my best girl :flowerforyou:

Mine was my face - my cheekbones you can slice a steak on now. :laugh:

My lower mid section - below the belly button & I guess love handles, are still hangin' around. They have lost inches, but I guess I still see the 'fatness' there.

I guess we will keep truckin' along, until we get to our goals... :tongue:

:heart: You - I'm very PROUD of YOU...! :heart: :smooched: