Kick start! :-)

Options
Hi all!
My name is Nadielle and I am 24. I’m really happy to have found MFP. I joined after adding the App to my phone, as I was just so enthousiastic about everything it has to offer!
I decided to lose weight as I realized that I gained 25 pounds since I finished highschool and I’m none to thrilled about that. I’ve always been very active playing soccer, hockey, snowboarding and all, but the time I can use for sports has really lessened since I’ve started working full time. Now that my boyfriend and I have decided to start a family, I’m motivated to get back in shape so that the experience will be as healthy and enjoyable as possible. I’m hoping to change some eating habits and discipline myself to find more time to burn those calories! I’m sure that joining MFP is a great way to “kick start” this adventure. And I say congrats to everyone who found courage to change their lives and to everyone who found the motivation to achieve their goals!!

N

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Welcome....this is a great resource of encouragement and advice....
  • heatherslosingit
    Options
    I too feel inspired since joining MFP so I say to everyone lets encourage one another to keep going and make it a life style change for life!
  • timetoshrinkk
    Options
    I am new also and joined also thanks to the iphone app :) Good luck with your weightloss journey!
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This is a great community and a great place for support. Good luck with your goals.
  • nadielle
    nadielle Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Woah!! This is great, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!! :-)
  • tsgeneva
    Options
    Hi and I'm with you! Motivation from others is always a help!