new evening snack i love !!

Options
hellos

i've been doing this for a little while and can't get enough of it :happy:

low fat yogurt vanilla flavor + a cut up pear (no skin) ( in the yogurt !! )

its so yummy, i would do the same with berries if it was berries time

whats your healthy fav snack ?

may

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hellos

i've been doing this for a little while and can't get enough of it :happy:

low fat yogurt vanilla flavor + a cut up pear (no skin) ( in the yogurt !! )

its so yummy, i would do the same with berries if it was berries time

whats your healthy fav snack ?

may
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    I do about the same, but a little different, and you will never even imagine that this would be yummy, but it totally is!

1 little vanilla yogurt container (6oz)
    .5 cup sliced fresh strawberries
    .5 (optional) tsp brown sugar
    .5-1 tsp (splash) balsamic vinegar

In a sealable container, sprinkle brown sugar over strawberries, then add a splash of bals. vinegar. Seal, then shake up a little to coat strawberries, then just dump the yogurt on top.

I even keep the strawberry mixture separate until i'm ready to eat them, like i make it in the mornings, bring it to work and then mix it at lunch time.

IT'S SOOOO GOOOD!
  • wildkitty505
    wildkitty505 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hummus and baby carrots, yum! :wink:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    balsamic vinegar,,,!!!! really !!!!!!!!!!! :noway:

i just sounds wierd !! i guess i need to try it out !!!!!!!!!
    (love to try out new things !!)
  • LAPETITERUSE
    Options
    one of my fave snacks is lite laughing cow wedge and these flax and wheat crackers from Trader Joe's. One wedge and 4 crackers is only 95 calories!!!!
  • krush
    krush Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love those crackers too!
    When my sweet tooth is calling, I like the Java Floe Cafe Latte frozen bars from
    Trader Joe's...only 130 calories. It tastes just like a Frappuccino on a stick, but
    way less calories than a 16oz. Frapp.!
  • black11038
    Options
    try the new pringle wheat stix - the honey butter are amazing only 90 cal.:happy:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    try the new pringle wheat stix - the honey butter are amazing only 90 cal.:happy:

OMG THOSE ARE SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reminding me about those!! I must get some! :)
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I take a 1/2 teaspoon of berry flavored crystal light and mix it in two tablespoons of fat free sour cream and use it to dip strawberries and banana chunks in. Mmmmmmmm.

2 tablespoon of Hummus and a half of a slice of Aunt Millies 12 Grain Wheat is about 80 cals.
  • areay
    areay Posts: 463
    Options
    I love yogurt!!!!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    I am a candy freak....unfourtunatly. Yesterday I found Sugar Free Twizzlers......red licorice. You can have 6 pieces for 130 calories. I was all over it last night as I had lots of calories left. A little warning though....( I discovered after..:blushing: ) if you have too many there is a laxative effect...I think 6 should be the max you eat. 12 wasn't so good for me!!:embarassed:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    I am a candy freak....unfourtunatly. Yesterday I found Sugar Free Twizzlers......red licorice. You can have 6 pieces for 130 calories. I was all over it last night as I had lots of calories left. A little warning though....( I discovered after..:blushing: ) if you have too many there is a laxative effect...I think 6 should be the max you eat. 12 wasn't so good for me!!:embarassed:

Awww buddy... :frown: I've heard that most sugar-free products have this effect. Hope you're feeling better today! :flowerforyou: