Hello All!!

Options
Hey hows everyone?!?!

Ive been using this site for almost a month(i lost track how long).. but I never realized there was a forum as well! Im interested in hearing how everyone is losing weight and looking for friends to motivate me and me motivate you as well!! Ive got 4 months left in my deployment and im looking to get down to 150lbs! Im currently 198lbs.. and i started at 211lbs.. I do the eliptical M W F 45 mins in the morning for squadron PT before work and 60 mins after work.. Tue Thur Sun I do BodyPump or Chisel..

Edit- Saturdays my off(rest) day from my routine above... but i do tend to play basketball after work for sometimes up to 3-4 hours..

I know its bad.. but my calorie intake is between 900-1200 a day but I feel great.. im never hungry and I never feel that "over bulged stomach" from eating alot.

I also take oxyelite pro im on my 8th day of that as well, 2 pills at 6am and 1 pill before workout around 5pm.

thanks for reading and hope to hear some good advice and meeting some new friends!!

~Mike~

Replies

• timetoshrinkk
    Options
    i am new to the foums as well today, good luck with your goal weight, sounds like your well on track :)
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    thanks!! and goodluck to you as well!!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    You crazy man :noway: I'd be dead if I did half of what you do! And, besides, I love my food toooo much to give it up for no reason. But great job, good luck. :bigsmile:
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options
    lol, its not as hard as it seems.. really.. but i do love food too!! but i want to finally feel/see my 6 pack.. and im tired of bein the "big" guy i want to feel good walking around and not feelin "huge" shopping for size 36 pants and Large shirts.. =/
  • staffsnat
    Options
    I am an absolute novice on here, in real money, I started off at 15st 2lb in Oct 2010, I am now 13st 13lb, 5ft 2 female. I joined the gym two weeks ago as the weight wasn't shifting, I'm loving the gym and look forward to getting down to a 'normal' 9stone something this year
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options
    thats great!!! keep up the awesome work and enjoy your workouts dont make them hateful!! always be happy and stay motivated because week after week youi just feel amazed and estatic to keep pushing!
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    lol, its not as hard as it seems.. really.. but i do love food too!! but i want to finally feel/see my 6 pack.. and im tired of bein the "big" guy i want to feel good walking around and not feelin "huge" shopping for size 36 pants and Large shirts.. =/
    Good for you lol I really admire people like you, so it was really a compliment :flowerforyou: Let us know how it goes and post a picture of your six pack :happy:
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    Options
    Good for you lol I really admire people like you, so it was really a compliment :flowerforyou: Let us know how it goes and post a picture of your six pack :happy:

haha!! thanks! I will def keep everyone posted.. add me as a friend and when i get closer, about halfway to my goal weight ill take some pics and see how close i am to it and when i get it i will def no dout take hundreds of pics for everyone! LOL!!