sick...but need to stay on track.

Options
yuck...I've been sick with a cold. :-( I skipped yesterday's workout because of it, I feel worse today. What can I do so I am not totally off track on my workout? I don't want to skip two days in a row...but I need to get better.

Replies

• GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What if you just go for a walk instead of hard core cardio? I worked out sick (elliptical) & it opened up my sinuses & I actually felt a lot better! Good luck! Hope you get to feeling better soon!
  • Jess21684
    Jess21684 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    the most important thing is to not push yourself too hard so you can feel better quicker. Def keep your eating and your calories in check so even IF you didnt workout 2 days, your still going to be on track. missing 2 days isnt going to de-rail your efforts. If you really want to workout, just do something low impact, thats wat I would try doing. Just go for a walk or do something low impact and thats not intense, so it wont be too much on your body. dont stress over it! Just get better and you will be on track w working out again in no time!! you can always work harder and make up for it as soon as you feel better :)
  • fitzerin
    Options
    Ok I am still sick...but finally feeling better enough to hopefully get a workout in tonight. I really need to stay on track.