I can't eat that much!

Options
I am doing zumba and I am having a problem eating all the calories that I am supposed to! is anyone else like that?

Replies

• andyz_grrrl
    Options
    I just looked at my last two days and I'm under 1000 for both days. When I eat "clean" ish LOL I can't get the calories in at all. I don't want anymore food. I figure if my body was hungry it would tell me. Maybe mine just has enough padding to live off of.

I just bought Zumba as well and I love it!! It's so much fun, but I don't feel like its as effective as say Turbo Jam or some of the other workout dvd's I have. Are you having good results with just Zumba? I'm only using it as an "entertainment" right now.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I just looked at my last two days and I'm under 1000 for both days. When I eat "clean" ish LOL I can't get the calories in at all. I don't want anymore food. I figure if my body was hungry it would tell me. Maybe mine just has enough padding to live off of.

I just bought Zumba as well and I love it!! It's so much fun, but I don't feel like its as effective as say Turbo Jam or some of the other workout dvd's I have. Are you having good results with just Zumba? I'm only using it as an "entertainment" right now.

Add more nuts, seeds, and/or dehydrated fruit, or have a glass of juice to get the extra cals. You can also add olive oil to soups and sauces or add avocado to salads or sandwiches.
  • camjes05
    Options
    I'm doing Zumba and Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I too am having trouble eating enough. I can't possibly eat what it's telling me I should. Zumba has been great for cardio for me but the 30 day shred is what is really working for me. Now I just have to try to eat as much as it says I should but it's a lot for me.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    You can always change up any non/low fat items to regular. Stuff like your dairy, switch to regular butter instead of margerine, eat some regular cheese, drink some chocolate milk after working out. Nuts, seeds, avacado, dense or heavy whole grain breads. Use regular salad dressings instead of low fat or low cal. Have a real hamburger made at home! All those little things we give up while trying to lose weight can be added back in (in moderation).