Hey people, looking to bolster my friends list.

Options
Howdy,

My name is Bob.

I was wanting to add other guys from the same sort of background as me, to sort of scorechase (gamerspeak sorry) to our goals. Feel free to add me as a friend.

So here it is, me in a few paragraphs.

34 male, married with two kids, and currently rocking 208 pounds on a 5'11 frame. Biggest things in my life are God and my family and I think part of being faithful to them is treating my body correctly.

I'm one of these guys who really likes physical activity like sports and but sorta got latent about keeping my body ready. This really shows up the last two seasons of coaching kids soccer or anytime I'm in a game of pick-up anything.

I'm also an avid gamer, I have all the consoles and I pretty much play all the games, and I credit EA Sports Active starting with the Wii getting me into power lifting (unfortunately the weights are outside under the snow at the moment until I clear space in the living room) So if any of you is using EA Sports Active 2 on PS3 or The FIght:Lights Out as a cardio boxing sim I'd be happy to add you to my PSN friends list.

Current goals:
Major cardio increase ( I want to be able to do 3 miles in sub 30 minutes)
Get back to a proper body mass, I figure at least 190 is probably where I should be.

Current exercise programs:
EA Sports Active 2 - 9 week program on Hard
The Fights: Light Out - Cardio Boxing tracker
Run/Walking the dog - 3-4 miles a day.
Pullups - I try to do about 3 reps maybe 3 times a day.

Calorie consumption:
2140, I usually try to leave a bit of headroom of 100-200 calories and try to get in 400-700 of clawback calories from exercise, which I eat back.

Replies