Groceries.

Options
I just bought $100 worth of groceries, my fridge and pantry are pretty stocked, and I still can't figure out what I want for lunch. Help.

Replies

• NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing, settled for grilled cheese. Hit the spot :)
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    I just bought $100 worth of groceries, my fridge and pantry are pretty stocked, and I still can't figure out what I want for lunch. Help.
    something packed with nutrients! Lean meat, complex carbs, and veggies!
  • rykkicasey
    Options
    I just had a baked potato. It hit the spot. Some soup would probably go good with that or a salad or cereal.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I just had a baked potato. It hit the spot. Some soup would probably go good with that or a salad or cereal.

Baked potato with a laughing cow cheese wedge or 1/4 can condensed chicken soup is one of my fav lunches! More favorite is a sweet potato with the laughing cow cheese!
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a baked potato with some of my homemade turkey chili, YUMMY!!!!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Ya, I fell off the wagaon. Spagettios with meatballs. weakness.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    ???? I think you are shopping backwards! :bigsmile: Wouldn't it make sense to make out a menu plan for the week, then go to the grocery store and buy just the things you need based on your weekly menu plan? I do it this way - because it allows me to budget my money as well our family's diet and stick to both!!
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    ???? I think you are shopping backwards! :bigsmile: Wouldn't it make sense to make out a menu plan for the week, then go to the grocery store and buy just the things you need based on your weekly menu plan? I do it this way - because it allows me to budget my money as well our family's diet and stick to both!!

In theory it's a fantastic idea, as well as for those who are organized like yourself. My boyfriend and I never know what we want until it's dinner time. Sometimes he eats late at work, or we go out to eat or we just dont eat. I like the idea, I just don't know if I could follow through with it.