RunKeeper?

Options
Does anyone use this? I just found it and am thinking about using it to track my runs. Is it any good?

Replies

• think48
    think48 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I guess that's a no? lol.
  • darkmercury99
    darkmercury99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have it, and I really like it for tracking my runs. It works really well.
  • Koimr
    Koimr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use this site as well. My phone has a GPS app that lets me export my runs (walks actually, but hope to start jogging soon) which I can upload to the site.

I find it quite motivational to see how far I've gone per month. :smile: It sure adds up and makes you want to do better the next month!

The only other similar site I've used was the Nike+ one (as I got a Nike+ sensor for my iPod Touch for xmas) and found it to be very unreliable (several walks never appeared on the site, site very slow, etc).

FWIW!
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    I use it. It is one of the better apps for tracking cardio. You can export to the website to track progress. Also handy Map feature shows your route. Plus it will give you an estimate of calories burned based on the activity you choose and your pace.

Also has audio cues that tell you how long you have been going, pace, and distance and I haven't tried them yet but there are cardio programs you can follow on the app.

Hope this helps
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I've been considering doing some running, and with your mention of the app, I checked it out. Looks pretty good - I've already d/l it, and maybe I'll get to put it to use with some running.

The pro version of the app does seem to be free right now on both Android and iPhone.