Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey Breast with Spiced Apples...for

Options
IS AMAZING!!!!

I just ate this 300 calorie meal and wished that I had another box of it lying around. Not because I am hungry and I want to eat more to feel full, but because it tastes so friggin good. I could eat that meal on the regular. I am almost thinking about buying a couple more, and whipping up some mashed cauliflower and string beans to make an impromptu T'Giving dinner. Just thought I would share.

Replies

• nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    I love it.. Also try the Penne Pasta one and it comes with the caramel apples on the side for dessert. YUM
  • MrsBehaving
    MrsBehaving Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    That is one of my faves as well! Except I was bummed when they changed the recipe adding 40 calories. It used to be only 260. But still yummy~ :heart:
  • mandydanyele
    Options
    The Paninis are yummy too!
  • megan_mp
    Options
    YES - This one is one of my favs, along with the meatloaf and mashed red potatoes...
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I eat Lean Cuisine often when I don' t have time to make anything for lunch at the office, or I don't feel like eating a bowl of soup.....most of the ones I have eaten have been very good....except for the shrimp and angel hair pasta in the seafood sauce...that one wasn't as good as I thought it would be....
  • AleciaMarie21
    Options
    That's my favorite Lean Cuisine. Has been for quite awhile now! :)
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Good to know. Thanks.
  • Zurichnee
    Zurichnee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That sounds good - I have never seen it! I agree, throw in a few low cal (or "free" WW pt veggies) and you could have one heck of a great meal, huh! Will keep my eyes open for that one.
  • bparsont
    Options
    Lean Cuisine is very good for the money and the nutrition. They are giving away a LUNCH BAG if you buy 20 LC and enter the codes inside the box at their website, expires 3.31.11. I'm almost there and it will be interesting to see the bag when it arrives.
  • BrianJLamb
    BrianJLamb Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine is very good for the money and the nutrition. They are giving away a LUNCH BAG if you buy 20 LC and enter the codes inside the box at their website, expires 3.31.11. I'm almost there and it will be interesting to see the bag when it arrives.

Hey!!! There's no code in my box. How do I get on that?
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options

Hey!!! There's no code in my box. How do I get on that?

Go to the Lean Cuisine website and you'll find all the instructions, including how to get them to send you codes for boxes that don't have them inside.