MFP Weight Loss Results

Options
Does anyone ever meet their weight loss that MFP says they will be in 5 weeks? When I first started I met my weight loss at the end of the first 5 weeks, however this time Im not sure if i will meet that weight loss bc havent been losing lbs as fast as I was when I begin. Im still losing but not as fast as I would like, I was just wondering how it works for everyone else.

Replies

• 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I try to not count on that. I mean, it is something to look forward to, but I wouldn't want to be let down if I didn't achieve that either.
  • TAHerring
    TAHerring Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have wondered that exact same question....can't wait to see what answers you get ~ Good luck in your journey!
  • Tiffany1111
    Tiffany1111 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Does anyone ever meet their weight loss that MFP says they will be in 5 weeks? When I first started I met my weight loss at the end of the first 5 weeks, however this time Im not sure if i will meet that weight loss bc havent been losing lbs as fast as I was when I begin. Im still losing but not as fast as I would like, I was just wondering how it works for everyone else.
    of course initially when you begin moving and you have started out as sedentary your body is going to be "shocked" by the change and respond accordingly. Ensure you are changing your workouts and keeping variety in your diet to keep your body guessing and working as hard as it can to can up. The calories should come with it. So if you have been using the elliptical jump on the treadmill, it will make a huge difference.
  • mandyarostegui
    mandyarostegui Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen any loss here in the past couple of weeks... but it's still telling me the weight I wanna see in five weeks... just don't think that's going to happen since it said the same thing two weeks ago!
  • koolgurl84
    Options
    This is a follow-up on my question I had before, well turns out my body took a turn for the best. Base on MFP by March 14 I should be 185 and I weighed myself this morning and I was 186. I usually dont weigh myself everyday, but for the past few days I've been losing a lb or 2 a day. Im still saying that im 190, I guess kind of like a motivation type thing until I see that number more often then I will record it. So since I've begin back in january MFP results have been correct.