just went shopping...

Options
in my closet! i have a whole bin of summer things that i put away last year because i couldn't wear anything. i tried on everything, and for the most part, everything fits well or is too loose! there are a couple of tops that are a bit snug, but i think that by april or may they will be fine. i was *so* excited! very happy today! :smile:

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That's awesome....I can't wait til I can go shopping for smaller size clothes....or fit into the clothes that I couldn't throw away b/c I always said I would fit in them one day.....GREAT JOB!!
  • SouthernAsian
    SouthernAsian Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That's great!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. Now thats a nice NSV right there. Congrats!
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! WTG!!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is so fun! Great job!
  • kerryannk
    Options
    yayayyyy! great job!!

im looking forward to that as well. last summer i couldn't fit into any of my shorts from the year before.

if you're into fashion by chance, theres a blog that i adore. http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/
    every season she does this "30 in 30" challenge where she takes 30 pieces from her wardrobe and only allows herself those items to mix and match into outfits for the next 30 days.

im considering doing the challenge when i get close to my goal weight (or plateau, lets be honest). i dont plan on shopping until my complete weight loss, so im hoping that will help me get the most out of what i already own.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    yayayyyy! great job!!

im looking forward to that as well. last summer i couldn't fit into any of my shorts from the year before.

if you're into fashion by chance, theres a blog that i adore. http://kendieveryday.blogspot.com/
    every season she does this "30 in 30" challenge where she takes 30 pieces from her wardrobe and only allows herself those items to mix and match into outfits for the next 30 days.

im considering doing the challenge when i get close to my goal weight (or plateau, lets be honest). i dont plan on shopping until my complete weight loss, so im hoping that will help me get the most out of what i already own.

coolness! this sounds like a marvelous idea - i'll definitely check this out. thanks for sharing!
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Oh, I am so happy for you! Feels really good huh? Makes all the grumbling I do about the scale not moving silly in comparison. I recently bought smaller jeans and within 2 weeks (for some unknown cosmic thing :)) they were too big too.

Now what to do with the jeans that are too big that I insist on holding on to...
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    This is the best. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Charmagne