Happier Heavier??

Options
I lost 60lbs September 2010, i felt that i looked great on the outside but once the clothes came off i didnt like how i looked as much. Now i am so used to having DD brests and I went down to a C-D this was extreamly upsetting to me, i love my brests!!!! I went from 161 in september to 193 this February, i LOVE my chest now...but the rest of coarse i dont...lol where is the happy medium and has anyone else ever felt this way?? ( brests, butt whatever you loved about yourself but melted away)

Replies

• ktndj82104
    Options
    oh yes, I posted about this a long time ago, when I lost 40lbs I also lost 2 cup sizes and it depressed me since that was the only thing I liked about myself.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I am scared I will lose my booty, the breasts can go but the butt I want to stay. No one likes a flat butt and certainly not my husband. I have a feeling that when I lose the weight my booty may go with it.
  • timetoshrinkk
    Options
    I got down to below 140lbs about three years ago and i felt fantastic i was toned, had no wobbly bits and fit into nice clothes which looked good on me. Now 36lbs heavier i feel like a whale. I have a jelly belly, thunder thighs and bingo wings i do have bigger boobs yes...which i like as does the boyfriend ;P but i much prefer to be thinner than have more up front..i can use padded bras to give me that confidence :)
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    one word, Implants. If done tastefully they are not bad and you can be at a healthier weight too. Your breast won't matter much when your heart is going out. ;)
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Of your 193 lbs-- how much of that is body fat? Nothing is good about a big anything if it's all globs of fat.:noway:
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    My boyfriend Doesnt care either way but i do, ive considered implants and re-shaping, but the surgen said i should have children before i get the surgery...i have no children, getting divorced in 3 weeks and can't imagine having children in the next 1-2 years...:brokenheart:
  • kerryannk
    Options
    I'm rather bottom heavy and I like it that way. The last time I weighed what my goal weight is, i totally lost my booty. This time around I'm making sure to build up my booty muscles. I'm hoping to be smaller all around, my butt included, but hoping it still has a nice bubble to it :) I googled Jessica Biel Booty Workouts and try to do a series of these 1-2 times a week.

I found this on how to maintain your chest!
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/107075-keep-boobs-big-losing-weight/
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    After two kids it doesn't matter how big my boobs are, they aren't what they used to be. I'm planning on getting a tummy tuck and a breast lift and implants once my last baby is in school. (Recovery is hard.) So I'm more focused on getting the rest of my body in good shape because I know I'll be fixing what I don't like later on.

Basically, there is no "perfect" state. If I were you, I'd work on getting to a healthy weight. If your breast shrink a little, so be it. Being healthy is more important than having big boobs. Plus, a C/D cup is plenty big, it's just not what you're used to. Get to a healthy weight and give yourself time to adjust to your new body.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My breasts are shrinking slightly.

At least my sports bras fit better.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I too do not want to lose my DDs however my tummy has got to go...I need to be healthier so if that means going down a cup size or to I'll live with it...

I am also scared of losingt he booty so I do alot of leg and buns so hopefully my new muscle will balance that out.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Also, love who you are more than what you look like. If you're genuinely happy with who you are as a person your physical "flaws" won't matter. If something on the outside is the only thing you like about yourself you need more than just exercise and a healthy diet.
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    i quite like the size of my breast just now DD and i think they will shrink so long as its not below a C cup - i will survive

x
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I hope mine shrink I wear double F they are so heavy and big for my frame... I hope you do find your happy medium i know it can be frustrating.. best of luck to you..
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you... I already have a small chest, my current size is a B and after a month I lost 1.75 inches in my bust!!! I am REALLY REALLY hoping that is all back fat (even though I really dont have much, I dont gain back fat). Honestly, I have a nice butt (only lost 1/2 inch in my hips) and as long as that doesnt go anywhere I will be happy.

There is always implants!!! Lol, already have had offers for someone to buy them for me.... :laugh:
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    I am happy, but when someone comments on it it gets depressing, you second guess yourself. i had a ton of confidence until someone said they looked bad, then i gained the weight back so i could have my brests back again...now realizing that was a bad choice im motivated to lose the weight again.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Also, love who you are more than what you look like. If you're genuinely happy with who you are as a person your physical "flaws" won't matter. If something on the outside is the only thing you like about yourself you need more than just exercise and a healthy diet.

I agree with what you're saying, but if I may butt in here, :flowerforyou: I think what she meant was that was the only thing she liked about her physical appearance. I don't think we should assume that that's the only thing she likes about herself period. This comes off a little harsh, especially coming from someone who's getting plastic surgery. Not trying to start anything, but let's just go easy on the girl! The fact is, we all want to look nice and losing a part of your body that makes you feel sexy is always an adjustment!
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm worried about losing some of my chest, too. When I was skinny, I was a B cup and I always felt like my breasts were too small. In reality, they were perfectly proportionate to my 5'6" size 4 frame, but with all the big boobs thrust in my face via magazines and tv, I felt like they were inadequate. Now that I'm a size 10, I have C boobs and I really like them. But now the rest of my body is jiggly. I understand what you're going through because my boobs are one of my favorite physical assets, and I really don't want to lose them! Having said that, I guess I'm not too terribly worried, because I've always been curvy even when I was skinny--had pretty much an hourglass figure, so I don't think I have to worry about looking like a boy. And when I was skinny and my boobs were B's, my doctor said they weren't done growing yet, so maybe they don't have to go!
    Best of luck to you, and hang in there! :flowerforyou: