What is a good alternative to coke?

Options
Hey,

I was wondering what I should do to replace cola as my late night drink of choice? I don't want any diet drinks or chemically things like crystal lite.

I've cut to one can a night but I'd like to stop it for the most part.

Sometimes I like to squirt a little lemon juice in the water to make it more interesting, but there is nothing like a cold cold can of coke. But does anyone have a killer app that is natural and quick?

Replies

• gffs
    gffs Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Are you looking to replace the caffeine or do you just need something to drink.
    For just thinks to drink other than coke:
    - Water (regular or carbonated) with a little juice (lemon, grapefruit, orange, cranberry, guava, etc)
    - Make a gallon of herbal tea and put it in the fridge (or regular tea if you want caffeine)
    I really like Celestial Seasonings Acai Mango Zinger. Research shows Zinger is good for cholesterol and blood pressure.
    Or Bigalow's Peach tea is really tasty.
    - milk with a small squirt of chocolate (caffeine in the chocolate)
    - A little wine with carbonated water
    - A V-8 or tomato juice
  • Baroque_Ja
    Baroque_Ja Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Mainly just something to drink that isn't boring as the wife and I watch Arrested Development.

Thanks for the advice about the herbal tea, I think that would be pretty good iced and maybe a little honey and lemon juice. I'll make a trip to the co-op today.

I also forgot about club soda as a good addition.