Love this App!

Options
I just downloaded the app on my phone the other day and didn't start using it until Monday. I really love how it is set up! It has shown me that I don't get enough of the daily required vitamins I need! I need to get rid of some extra baggage I have acquired over the years. Just thought I would say hi to everyone! I hope to chat soon:-)

Jennifer

Replies

• jltdinga
    Options
    It is great, I just found it last week. I love that I have not had to enter a single thing into the food database most items and brands are already in there.
  • edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im using an app as well :) its great! , you dont have to go on the computer every time you eat something, you can just do it on the go :)
    love itttt!
  • edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    im using an app as well :) its great! , you dont have to go on the computer every time you eat something, you can just do it on the go :)
    love itttt!
  • recgirl
    Options
    It really is an amazing tool to keepp yourself accountable - I love it. Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • jennifee99
    Options
    I agree with you on not having to enter foods! I have had other websites in the past that never had what I would eat in their database and I felt that was all I did.
  • jlorenzo31
    jlorenzo31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I started using this app for a little over a week now and I love it. This app is very nice and user friendly.
  • larandac
    Options
    I agree. This is the most efficient way of managing my food intake and calories. I feel a sense of obligation to come here daily, to plan my meals, and exercise frequently. I am more contentious of my food intake and workout. I love the fact that I can look up any and every food choice imaginable. I also love that I can enter it on my computer and phone. I am so eager to stay on the right path and the best incentive is, that it's FREE (my favorite word). I am telling EVERYONE about it and can already see the payoffs!
  • larandac
    Options