Love This!!

Options
A friend just told me about this website, so i decided to give it a go! Im a little bit computer stupid so I will have to figure out how to add friends etc.
Im 22 female and want to lose 75-80lbs. This is just the beginning of my weightloss journey, after saying Im going to lose weight for a year I have decided that this will be my last failed attempt. Im a very positive person but the queen of procrastinating. Well NO MORE!!
Im excited to read and share some exercise and healthy eating tips from all of you! I plan to put up a pic of myself!

Replies

• timetoshrinkk
    Options
    I am new also :) I also am prone to mega procrastination..no more though! Good luck
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site..its awesome for support inspiration and motivation...i wish you good luck..feel free to add me as a friend
  • melrae675
    melrae675 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ladies it's been seven weeks and I have lost 19.2 pounds and my husband has lost 28.2 pounds. Just be honest with your entries and it will ALL happen! I have a very long road (about 240 pounds to lose) but thanks to this site I am 18 pounds from my first goal! Good Luck...Onward and downward. Melanie
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for about a month now and I love it! Feel free to friend me if you would like!! Good luck....
  • timetoshrinkk
    Options
    Ladies it's been seven weeks and I have lost 19.2 pounds and my husband has lost 28.2 pounds. Just be honest with your entries and it will ALL happen! I have a very long road (about 240 pounds to lose) but thanks to this site I am 18 pounds from my first goal! Good Luck...Onward and downward. Melanie

Congrats Melanie that is awesome :) Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • timetoshrinkk
    Options

Congrats Melanie that is awesome :) Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • feefee0113
    feefee0113 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is really great! Way to go!