Fat -Burners

Options
Has anyone tried LIPO 6 for HER?

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of it....what is it??
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    never heard of it either. But sounds like it could be interesting. I will keep an eye on your post so I can see what people have to say.
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Used it for 2 months didn't do a thing but make me feel like I was on crack... I was never able to take the 6 PILLS A DAY that it says you need to take... TOO MUCH CAFFEINE in those!
  • lareyna124
    Options
    Used it for 2 months didn't do a thing but make me feel like I was on crack... I was never able to take the 6 PILLS A DAY that it says you need to take... TOO MUCH CAFFEINE in those!

LOL - that's funny. Hmm i already drink 4cups of coffee a day so 6pills /a day might be TOO much for me. is this the new LIPO 6 you are talking about. Bc hthey came out with a black bottle recently...prob same shyt with a little extra caffeine lol
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    Options

LOL - that's funny. Hmm i already drink 4cups of coffee a day so 6pills /a day might be TOO much for me. is this the new LIPO 6 you are talking about. Bc hthey came out with a black bottle recently...prob same shyt with a little extra caffeine lol

YES! It is the black one! If your drinking that much coffee dont take them! Most of the fat burners with caffeine say to not consume any additional caffeine while taking them.. Just drink more coffee for the extra umph!