Hello! I'm a Newby!

Options
I'm new to this site, but loving it already! I am hoping to get to my goal weight by July or Aug!

Replies

• MernaDea
    Options
    Welcome girl! I love, love, love it here too. :) Good luck and grab that goal!
  • MrsSMJ
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support! I am getting my sexi back! Fab and Forty here I come! You look Great MernaDea!
  • Luisabbz
    Luisabbz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!
    My name is luisa and I want to welcome you to MFP it is a great site, it has really helped me I started this 2 weeks ago and it has really helped me with my calorie intake. I have struggled with my weight for a few years now. It has complicated my menstrual period and it's been hard to get pregnant. When I started this 2 weeks ago I weighed in at 208lbs now that I'm conscience about calories and how important it is to excercise I've started to diet and try not to go over my calorie goal I do alot of cardio at the gym and some weight lifting, so this morning I weighed myself and I am happy to say I am now 200lbs. maybe by next week I will be in the 190's. I wish you a lot of luck and I hope you stay comitted to this. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    P.S Don't get discouraged this requires patience and effort!
  • MrsSMJ
    Options
    Thanks Luisabbz! I need all the motivation I can get! It is a struggle but I'm willing to do it! I'm no spring chicken anymore! LOL
  • L8dyJ
    L8dyJ Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi I am also a brand newbie too as of yesterday and this site is the best :happy:
    We can make our goals. Belonging to a site such as this where we can get that added support will help.
  • bubblybabeuk
    bubblybabeuk Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all!

This site is great and the support is second to none.

Good luck with your journeys.

Add me as a friend if you would like

Mandy xx