Just signed up a couple of weeks ago and loving it.

Options
Hi I am a 31 year old mother of 2 busy boys (5 & 7 years). I have had this goal to weigh what I did in highschool for a very long time, I always seem to give up just before I make it there. Before hearing about this webiste I thought I was doing great with my eating habits This is really helping understand what and how much I need to eat. I really hope I meet my goal and stick with it this time. :smile:

Replies

• blondie_0506
    Options
    I'm the same way. I would give up after losing only 10-15 pounds, then gain it back cuz i quit. I found this site, and now there is no looking back!! Good luck with your weight loss!! :)
  • Luisabbz
    Luisabbz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I always knew my eating habits were bad. The other day my sister made me this profile and I realized how bad I was really eating but this is also helping me very much i'm alot more careful and now before I put something in my mouth i'm wondering how many calories? now that I know how hard it is to even burn 200 calories at the gym I'm skeptical about what I am about to consume. But I love it I'm seeing results weekly I had never been comitted to anything before. I had tried losing weight before and the most I ever lost was 5lbs and of course gained it back but this this time I have lost 8lbs in 2 weeks and this is a breaking record for me so far. SO keep it up!
  • AngieBoulet
    Options
    thanks ladies. I am glad to hear this is working for you as well. It is really an eye opener for sure with how many calories you can actually comsume in a day. It sure makes you think, doesn't it?
    I like the "lifestyle change" I have had. I have done a fad diet in the past and lost weight quickly, but it was hard to keep it up and once I quit I put the weight back and then some in no time.
    Thanks for sharing, it is nice chatting with people who are feeling the same way I do.