Hello

Marjorielk
Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I'm fairly new, been here since the end of Jan 2011. Great site, easiet tracker I have ever used. I'm very short, 5 foot 0 inches, so a pound seems to look like 2 or 3 on me. 10 pounds changes a size for me. I'm determined to make it work this time. I've been tracking every day for 3 weeks, but have been slack on the exercise. Gotta get goin' on this. I love reading all the messages & blogs, seeing where everyone is from & how they are conquering our problem. I have to lose 50 pounds. I don't have a firm timeline, as long as I'm losing, it'sok. Goal is 1/2 to 1 pound per week. I've lost about 8 so far, would love to lose another 10 by May. Strict diets never work for me. I have cut my portion sizes, banned second helpings, limited snacks severely. The tracking seems to be working, as it keeps me focused on what I have had and what I have left.
Any thoughts ?

Replies

• edyta70
    edyta70 Posts: 47 Member
    Heyy,, i can never stick to any diet and i have been on my fitness pal for...... 3 weeks i think :) its been great, and all i did was just kept a track of my food and didnt go over the limit ! :)
    wish you all the good luck in the world!
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    you said it, gr8 site & gr8 ppl. Good luck on ur wgtloss journey:bigsmile:
  • Marjorielk
    Thanks for the encouragement.:smile:
  • Hello, started about three weeks ago, but officially started really tracking last week. Haven't weighed myself yet, I like to weigh every month instead of every week. Wishing everyone success...
  • Marjorielk
    I would like to weigh myself less, too. Can't seem to stop weighing myself every day ! Even every week would be a lot better.
    I even tried putting the scales away, but it didn't work.
This discussion has been closed.