Get Up Early & Wear Smaller Pants

Options
My girlfriend and and I just started a pool today.

We have to get up early to work out 4 out of 5 weekdays (one free day per work week) and do a workout. We are aiming for one of the 30DS workouts because they're so easy and we won't have to wake up super early. We do love our beds.

We have to send a picture text to the person governing our "honor system," proving we've either started or finished working out.

If we fail to do so we owe $20 PER DAY!

We'll see how it goes.

Replies

• ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    That's a heafty "fine" for not working out... I'd be DARNED SURE to be getting up!!! lol!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU BOTH!!!
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    that's a pretty cool idea
  • fontaine3b
    Options
    Good Luck!!! my goodness that can add up to a lost of cash!!! Seriously, hope neither of you has to put in any money but gets "paid" by the results!!!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I LOVE it! Money is such a motivator for me!
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Great idea! It works! I've been getting up early to do my runs for my half marathon training as well as my strength/cross training days (M, T, W, F) and I'm really liking it. I have more energy during the day because of the workout and I'm able to enjoy more food during the day because of the extra calorie burn.
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    Great idea! Hope it works out :)
  • doyoumeangreen
    doyoumeangreen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the awesome support. We start Monday I'll let ya know how it goes. Bonus - we will both be to work on time if not early!! :)
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    $20/workout...that would be very motivating.

Good luck!

Charmagne
  • doyoumeangreen
    doyoumeangreen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    We figured we'd go back to sleep if it were $5 haha!
    I am getting in my workouts per week, but not enough. That's why we decided to go this way and see how it goes!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME!:happy: