The Best Wii Workouts

Options
What are the best workouts/exercises using the Nintendo Wii (without using the balance board)?

Replies

• Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    The only one I have and Love is the Zumba Fitness
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know too
  • BountyHead
    Options
    I got Ea Fitness for xbox360 ( also on Wii) and its great , Im tired and sore :-p
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I love zumba!! ..

I just got the Wii Fit Plus, and with it came Biggest Loser, but I haven't been able to try it yet... (i have had it for almost 2 weeks)
  • kellibear2
    kellibear2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I really like the Wii boxing
    it gets me sweating.
  • sarahpacheco611
    Options
    Wii Active Personal Trainer
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit, and they are pretty fun to play with my kids.....but I will tell you that hula hoop game is a excellent workout! :bigsmile:
  • peach0913
    peach0913 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    EA active is great and you can do it with or without the balance board.
  • for_a_mittengrl
    for_a_mittengrl Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I really like the Zumba game and the Gold's Gym Dance Workout! I guess I just love the dancing games! haha ~ very fun and you forget it's a workout! But believe me... it is!! :)
  • barberella
    Options
    My favorite in which I watched my arms transform into fat blobs of skin into toned flesh of muscle was Golds Gym Cardio Workout. All boxing pratically but kept me motivated because I would want to earn "gold" so I could shop for clothes on there!

Also, I like the EA Active Sports, but it did get a little boring because there's a lot of workouts that encourage strength and resistance training.

My Fitness Trainer is basically a workout DVD, but pretty good if you need the motivation...Plus, it gets into yoga and pilates and ab exercises as well.

I just bought Wii Zumba but haven't tried it yet.

Jillian michaels games are boring. I don't recommend them.. Hope that helps..OH, and DO NOT buy Jenny McCarthy's Wii game because it is EXACTLY the same as MyFitness trainer except that it comes with a Webcam..Jenny McCarthy's SHAPE, i think it's called is more expensive, and MFTrainer is less than $20, so is Gold's gym Cardio Workout!
  • Maurey
    Maurey Posts: 44
    Options
    i really like Jillian Michaels fitness ultimatum 2009 and 2010.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    EA Sports Active 2 is great!