Just started

Options
I am new here and just started on this trip. A friend of mine has lost 87 lbs. here. That really spurred me on. I even got my daughter to sign up here. Praying I can do this.

Replies

• frannyannemum
    Options
    Welcome aboard. This website is absolutely fantastic. I have lost 19lb since 4 January and have it up on my computer all day whilst looking after the children so I can record everything I eat. I have sent you a friend request and hope that you can accept me.

Good luck with the weight loss venture :happy:
  • dcmami07
    Options
    Hello, i recently started using this a couple days ago and it is so helpful and motivating. I pray that I am able to lose the weight i want to!:smile:
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    You can Do it.! And welcome. Congrats on starting this journey.
  • toniallen44
    Options
    Hello,
    I am new here and I have lost 10 since the beginning of January on my own, just counting calories but, am now at a stand still. I believe that I have been sending my body into Starvation mode by only eating 1000 calories a day. but, here I see that I should be consuming at least 1400.... It pays to check things out!! I hope to reach my Goal Weight of 175lbs. I have a long way to go!!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    You will do it!!!!! I joined last year and am down 44 lbs. This site really helped me focus on what I was doing, plus the support is great.
  • foodie012
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday so i'm a newbie also. You'll do great. You've already taken an important step by signing up. I'll friend you and we can give each other moral support and keep each other on track. :)