New to the site! Need some weight loss buddies

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the site and have started my fitness routine this past Sunday, Walking everyday and trying not to eat crap. I am a working mom of 3 boys and am looking for some motivating friends to share my journey with. Hope to talk to you soon!

Replies

• mstea09
    mstea09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi wl buddy
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hello! Buddies are awesome motivators. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Hi! Buddies are awesome for keeping us on track!
  • rhonda1981
    rhonda1981 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Kim! I can help. Feel free to add me on your friends list.
  • luvpink12
    luvpink12 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ADD ME!! I am new as well just started Tuesday!! good luck to you! I am here if you need support and motivation!
  • tokes
    tokes Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi there welcome to MFP I have been on the site 2 weeks and have lost 3lbs so far. Also a working mum (2 boys) so appreciate how difficult it is to make time for yourself - I add you as a friend - looking forward to seeing you post your first loss
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me too !
  • amlac18
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey.. You can add me as a buddy!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    welcome :flowerforyou: you'll find lots of great people here with positive minds and motivation. feel free to add me if you like
  • omgsayalathieo
    Options
    Hiya & Welcome!!!! MFP is full of supportive people. Feel free to add me!
  • foodie012
    Options
    I'm new too! Let's do this! I need some support as well. Hope we can be friends. :)
  • alucas11
    Options
    Welcome, hope your enjoying the site, it really is awesome, feel free to add me !
  • coder48
    coder48 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm new to this site, just started today. I need all the support I can get. It's hard to lose weight but easy to gain.
  • morawski4
    Options
    Just started Monday....need a change in my life and losing 80 lbs is certainly a start! I am a mommy to 4 children under 10, so I'll need help along this journey. Add me :-)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    HEY! Just started a little over a month ago! Definitely helps having buddies to encourage me! Feel free to add me!
  • 2011EP
    2011EP Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey! You'll love My Fitness Pal. This is only the start of my second week using it, but I already feel the change and it's awesome! All the tracking tools (esp. the food diary) and the support is amazing! Best of luck! Add me :)
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm also looking for some great motivators!!
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    you can add me, just started on monday, mother of two boys.
  • jessickafree
    Options
    I just started this week as well! I think buddies are a great idea! Go ahead and add me as well!
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, best wishes on your weight loss goals. feel free to add me as a buddy if you want