SO excited right now!

Options
So, Yesterday I was bummed that on the scale it said I gained back the 3.9 lbs that I lost, and I was really upset. I have been doing nothing different, I eat the right amount of calories and try to stay away from the sweets, and when I do have a sweet, I make sure to only have one of it, and also make sure I dont have one every night of the week lol.

Well, I just got out of the shower and was talking to my fiance as I was putting on my jeans...and guess what? They are looser! So the only thing that I can think of; I am losing inches! I am really excited. And it makes me feel like I deserve to skip a day at the gym and go out and enjoy the movie we are going to see tonight.

Just thought that I would share so that people see that just because the scale says one thing, your body might say another. I dont know about anyone else, but I would rather keep the same weight and drop a size in jeans than have the scale say I lost 5 and struggle into the jeans I already own.

Replies

• girlofsun26
    girlofsun26 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    YUP!!! Last week I went through the same feeling gained 2 lbs and was really discouraged!! My husband said ok lets measure you and low and behold I lost 10 inches!! I said ok I'll take that!! Its a great feeling!! Congrats!!!
  • cjfoster
    Options
    ^5:happy:
  • SKINNYMOMOF5
    SKINNYMOMOF5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    yay u! that does feel good!
  • shalynna89
    shalynna89 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I agree with you having lose pants is so much better!! I love the feeling of pulling on a pair of pants that were tight, and now they are lose. It's the best!! Have fun at the movie tonight! And keep up the good work!!
  • tjsusong
    tjsusong Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I had the same experience today! Scale said I had gained back 2 lbs, but I put on my jeans that were tight when I started this and now they are loose!!! WAY TO GO AND GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
  • jadedjade24
    Options
    Thank you everyone! the movie was great and even without the exercise today and going out to eat I stayd within my calorie range! I am very pleased with myself ^_^