The Full Bar

lilscuder
lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Has anyone had The Full Bar ? You eat it and drink 8 ounces of water with it. I bought Bannana Nut Breat, & Apple Crisp. I only tasted the Bannana. I would appreciate any imput on your thoughts. Thanx !

Replies

• lilrdbrrn66
    lilrdbrrn66 Posts: 7 Member
    I like them. the chocolate crisp is my favorite. It does really work. I eat one before lunch time, and it stay with me the rest of the day. I haven't since any major weight lose yet. But it does keep me from overeating.
  • i used them for about 2 weeks now i nolonger need them but they worked great for me
  • Tiffeney
    Tiffeney Posts: 87 Member
    Wow I am so thankful I searched this I keep seeing these at the local Walgreens ! I was wondering the same thing , because I looked at the back of it and the calories seemed high . I guess if it keeps you full though it is worth a try ! I will be picking one of these up in my future THANKS........:happy:
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    I bought two boxes, and am having my 2nd full bar right now. I will let you know.

The bad news is that each bar is a whopping 160 calories. For that, I could eat two apples. Normally, one apple helps to fill me up before a meal.

The good news is that it tastes pretty good and is a nice change of pace. But, I don't think I will eat one every day.
This discussion has been closed.