NSV- toning does wonders.

Options
Today I decided to go to Lane Bryant to pick up a couple of new Bra's because my last purchase( which was a couple of weeks ago) are already on the tightest setting. While I was there I decided to try on a pair of Khaki's. I tried the 16 which is what I am mainly wearing these days, and they were too big. So I went to a 14 in a different style and low and behold those were worse. I can officially say I no longer have to get pants from there. Its pretty sureal when you dreaded going to the store a little over a year ago, because you were wearing their largest size in pants, and now you can't wear their pants at all. I know this does not hold true for all the clothing brands, because I came home and tried on some of my 16 pants and they are still ok. I do have to admit that I have a pair of 14 jeans that I can get on and fastened, but really do not like the look of them. It's just the fact that I can wear a 14 makes me smile from ear to ear. I have not worn a 14 in over 25years.

Replies

• Girlypeekaboo
    Options
    woohoo! a 14! thats awesome girl!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
    Good job!
  • wanitalilly
    Options
    Thats Awesome!!! :wink:
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Awesome! And sizes are definitely wonky. I am wearing a 12 these days, but I had a pair of jeans that were a 16 and still fit fine. Not one, but 2 sizes bigger. Weird. I swear jeans just run smaller, but I do have 2 pair of 12's that fit.
  • elid
    elid Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Hey, congratulations on "graduating"! :bigsmile: It's such a good feeling isn't it?
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • shipleyd
    shipleyd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing awesome!!

I told one of my workout buddies today that I don't care anymore what I weigh as long as I get out of these darn plus sizes!
  • surra
    surra Posts: 33
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing awesome!!

I told one of my workout buddies today that I don't care anymore what I weigh as long as I get out of these darn plus sizes!

Amen to that!! I can't wait!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    That's awesome. Shopping in "regular" stores is definitely one of my big goals!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoooo!!! That is awesome!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! Congrats.
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!