Shedding for the Wedding TV

Options
This show is just starting tonight (right now for EST time)...I have been waiting soo long for this show! Where couples are losing weight to win their "dream wedding" Anyone else planning on watching it??

Replies

• crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i am going to record it later since i am already recording 2 things lol
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am watching it right now!!
  • brity77
    Options
    What channel? I wanna watch! I'm trying to shred for my wedding!:)
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    I have it recording. I am looking forward to it.
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    it is on CW
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    What channel? I wanna watch! I'm trying to shred for my wedding!:)

It's on the CW!

Me too...even though I'm not engaged yet! I just want to look good for whenever that day comes!
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I am watching it - that last couple (forgot her name) but the guy is Brooks made me cry... I don't want to reveal too much for those that are recording it.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    not watching it.. watching idol..
  • ace175
    Options
    I am watching it - that last couple (forgot her name) but the guy is Brooks made me cry... I don't want to reveal too much for those that are recording it.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who cried!!
  • hlokty07
    Options
    Totally watching it!!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    It was hard watching them try on dresses! Guys seemed to take it better. Nope your not the only one that cried.
  • ace175
    Options
    I think the guys take it easier because to some girls, the dress is everything while the tux might not be the most important thing to a guy...but that's just my opinion!
  • CalorieNinja
    Options
    I think the guys take it easier because to some girls, the dress is everything while the tux might not be the most important thing to a guy...but that's just my opinion!

Your probably right. When I got married I had dreamed about my dress since I was 5. I doubt guys dream about their tux :/ i could be wrong though lol
  • jymalfonzo
    Options
    I have it set to record! It does not start till 9pm here. :frown:
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    I just watched it. I like the elimination. I hope the female contestant that was gagging adjusts quickly to the workout or gets eliminated *yuck*