So, what can you tell me about 30 Day Shred?

Options
Hey everyone!

Looking to start a new workout routine...I've heard 30 day shred is a good one to invest in. So, I want to know, how has it worked for you? Is it worth it?

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Although I am only on week 1, I already am feeling strong. Now I also include a cardio workout outside of the shred, but the shred is definitely helping me get stronger.
  • anharrison
    anharrison Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I started just a few days ago so it's too early for results but it is a good workout. I'm not good with 'at home' videos because they loose my attention but this one is quick and keeps my attention. It boils exercise down to the basics-jumping jacks, crunches, lunges, in a 3-2-1 arrangement. 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, 1 minute of abs and you repeat that scenario 3 times. I like it but can't RAVE about it.
  • dthompson17
    Options
    On day six of level one and it totally kicked my butt. The first few days I almost died and I could hardly get around. Now it seems to be getting much easier. Not sure about long term progress yet.
  • momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I got mine saturday (costco $7). I started on Sunday and haven't weighed myself. I am just doing level one right now. My pants are falling off! It's hard, but results are immediate.
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    I have seen a lot of people doing it and doing well with it. I however could not cut it. I'm going to try again when I'm in better shape. :ohwell:
  • corey_e
    corey_e Posts: 162
    Options
    On day six of level one and it totally kicked my butt. The first few days I almost died and I could hardly get around. Now it seems to be getting much easier. Not sure about long term progress yet.

Me too! That's why I decided to wait until I have more energy from working out at the gym. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who felt like a cripple!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    I am starting it on Mar 1st... I know its gonna kick my butt but I am looking forward to it
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    It is an amazing work out! I am on day 21 and I have been alternating between level 2/3 for about 2 weeks. I am def noticing results. I am become more toned all over!! The hubby notices also ;) It is def a great investment!! Good luck!
  • rokikio
    Options
    I am on level 2 now and I am drenched in sweat when I am done. I feel as if I am getting stronger with each day that I do the DVD. I really enjoy doing it. I have been stuck at a plateau for about three weeks with no budge in weight so I am looking to weighing in this weekend to see if this work out got me out of it (fingers crossed). I also got it at Coscto for under $8.00 (it's a steal!).