TurboJam enthusiasts?!

Options
I have been doing TJ for a week now and i really like it. Chalene Johnson has a way of pushing you w/o being annoying. Anyone else here doing TJ? I want to get TurboFire but i think i need to build up my stamina before going there. Im going to stick with TJ for at least three months before ordering anything else. If you are doing TJ and loving it, let me know so we can be buddies.

Replies

• yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam in California and now I do it in Illinois at least twice a week at the gym. It is awesome! The music is awesome and the instructors are awesome. I love it and it has definately helped my cardio. I am ordering Turbo Fire in about 2 weeks (after I get back from my wedding)!! Good luck on it!
  • turboandrea
    Options
    You mean Turbo Kick. Turbo Jam is the toned down version on DVD. It's what started my whole addiction and now I'm a Turbo Kick instructor doing the Turbo Fire/ChaLean hybrid. It's insane how she motivates you! Best of luck!
  • localisap
    Options
    I lost 45 pounds a few years ago doing turbo jam and it ROCKS! I'm getting back on the horse and getting back in shape and TJ is my best friend! Good luck!!
  • romimorris
    romimorris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Chalene is awesome and great motivation. I am really looking forward to more TJ routines as i build my way to Turbofire :^)
  • DST513
    DST513 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My turbofire is coming in the mail friday. I so can't wait. This will be my first exprience with chealean.
  • romimorris
    romimorris Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I didnt think i would but i really like Chalene, she is real and passionate. I hope you enjoy working out to her.