water???

Options
Do you guys drink bottled water or just everyday tap water for your daily allowance?

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Both, depending on where I am at, and what I am doing, at home or work, usually tap water, on the road bottled.
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    is there any advantage to drinking pure bottled water as opposed to tap water?
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Tap water :drinker:
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    not really any advantage to drinking bottled over tap. for me it's all about taste. whichever tastes better is what i go with. lately it's just tap water for me, let the tap run 30 secs till it's nice and cold and i am good. but i do have a few brands of bottled water that i like that i will get, i just can't afford the expense of it atm.
  • LornaW
    LornaW Posts: 27
    Options
    Both but mostly tap.....I have a water bottle witha built in filter too.
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Our city water tastes too much like chlorine so it's strictly bottled water for me. As for which is better for you, probably depends on the bottling source/producer vs cities regulations.
  • AndraSales
    Options
    I have to admit, I think water is water....I always drink it out of the tap but do let it run for a while first.
  • louisthiart
    Options
    both - bottle just tasts better
  • Kelleinna
    Options
    I drink tap water exclusively. This is just my opinion and I don't necessarily expect anyone to agree, but in the USA we're privileged to live in one of the relatively few countries in the world where safe, clean drinking water is available in just about everyone's home. Given that, I refuse to pay for pre-packaged water... lol.
  • mkeller234
    mkeller234 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Tap water for me. I have a filter attached to my sink but don't always use it. I have a Polar brand 24oz bottle that I carry with me when I travel. I bought the bottles for cycling but use them all the time.
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Cheers guys- i guess i was after a comment about how much better the bottled water is for you as it contains minerals etc but ill stick to the council pop from the tap for now
  • sarahlouisah
    Options
    i drink sparkling bottled water, ijust fing it more interesting for the same calories ( 0 )
  • Tinkywu
    Options
    Does anyone know how much is a "cup/glass" of water....daily reccomendations are 8 cups/glasses ? I usually drink water from a pint glass, is that the equivalent of 1, 2 or 3 cup measures?
  • mkeller234
    mkeller234 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I believe 8oz. of water counts as 1 cup. A pint is 16oz so you are drinking two cups of water.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I drink sparkling mostly but also tap water. In most parts of the UK (I'm in London) floride (sp?) is added to the water so it's really good for you.
  • Tinkywu
    Options
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Filtered tap usually