ZUMBA

mkcalderon
mkcalderon Posts: 9
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I've been doing zumba now for 2 weeks and I am addicted! After each workout I can feel the burn in my abs, bum and thighs. Has anyone been doing it longer and seen great results?

Replies

• Omg! I just ordered the DVD set a couple days ago.....I tried some of the moves on YouTube and it was a lot of fun...I know its gonna kick my butt, but I can't wait!! It says it already shipped out, but its not in the system to track it :(
  • YES!!!!!! I am a zumba addict, lol! I have been doing it since Oct and loved it immediately. I managed to see results pretty quickly but then I had stuff to deal with and took a break. Anyways I am back in full force and have been for the past 2 months and have noticed a complete toning in my legs! I love it, I noticed that my cellulite is nearly gone :) My love handles have gone down...I have lost 2 inches in my thighs and a little over an inch off my waist. Plus I love the energy it gives me and love hanging out with my friends but not really feeling like I am working out. I got 3 times a week and burn on average 900-1200 calories per hr :)
  • I started out with the dvds and now I go to the classes. It is so much more fun and motivating in a big group and I only pay $5.00 per class. I hope you see results, I'm going to do a weigh in next week after my third week of zumba!
This discussion has been closed.