I love this site!

Options
My daughter introduced me to this web site last week while we were chatting online. She said I really should try to lose some weight and I sort of said I would (but I wasn't sure I would commit to it). After seeing all the tools on this site that make it so easy to keep up with my intake of calories and fat, I'm in! She and I check in with each other, talk about the foods we're eating and cheer each other on. I'm excited and I've already lost some weight without a huge effort or sacrifice!

Replies

• froggirl
    Options
    My daughter introduced me to this web site last week while we were chatting online. She said I really should try to lose some weight and I sort of said I would (but I wasn't sure I would commit to it). After seeing all the tools on this site that make it so easy to keep up with my intake of calories and fat, I'm in! She and I check in with each other, talk about the foods we're eating and cheer each other on. I'm excited and I've already lost some weight without a huge effort or sacrifice!
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome, welcome to MFP! not only are there great tools but you gotta love the message boards. Good luck!