Hi!

Options
Okay I love this site! I just found it today. I had been using another one for a while, but so far enjoy this one so much better.

My name is Jenn, i am trying to lose 100 lbs. I just started a challenge at work, its a great motivator!

Replies

• jenninsocal
    Options
    Okay I love this site! I just found it today. I had been using another one for a while, but so far enjoy this one so much better.

My name is Jenn, i am trying to lose 100 lbs. I just started a challenge at work, its a great motivator!
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :drinker:
  • emorym
    emorym Posts: 344
    Options
    Welcome to the site.:smile:
  • jmureddu
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started Monday. This website is amazing!! I love the tools and the support. Good luck to you :)
  • harleydiva
    Options
    hello

Welcome

I also just joined this site and I just love it.
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    welcome--challenges are fun and such a good tool to keep you going.
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    You will love it here, it is the best I have found as well. I was on another one last year that was only partially free. I could log food if it was in there system, but if I wanted to add my own I had to upgrade to 5.00 a month. Whats up with that???? I love this site, I will never change again.
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hello & Welcome
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Hey Jenn, Welcome to MFP! I hear ya on trying other sites and finding this one much more user friendly...I find it much more personable as well.

Glad you've joined us:flowerforyou:
  • jenninsocal
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! To the big blue house!!!

You will love it here!

bearbluebig.gif