Looking for other moms to help keep me motivated!

Options
Hi, I'm Dena. I have started and re-started this for a while now, and realize that I can't do it by myself.

I'm a 30 (almost 31) year old mom of 2 kids (ages 5.5 and 13mos). On top of my full-time job mothering, I have a full-time job.

I have been making excuses for why I can't "find the time or energy" to work out, but I'm starting to realize that I use these excuses because I am bad at holding myself accountable.

SO.... I'm looking for other moms (working or SAH) to join me as a "Mom Community" to keep each other motivated and accountable to our goals.

Friend request me if you are interested!

Replies

• jackiemomx2
    jackiemomx2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a friend request now!
  • sass30
    sass30 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am also a mother of 2 (7yrs and 7mos.)! Still trying to lose the pregnancy weight from the 7 yr old. MFP seems to be the one thing helping me out! Feel free to friend me and we can keep each other accountable.
  • soccermom004
    soccermom004 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older than you but also a mom, wife and fulltime worker. I have four kids from 5 to 18. This is a great sight and you can do it once you decide! Good luck to you. I'll send you a friend request.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 31yrs old and I have a 13teen yr old son. I go to school part-time and take my son to all his basketball events. Sence i've been on here, I've lost 5.lbs in 2.5 wks. add me ad me as a friend!
  • khern10
    Options
    I am interested in talking with you guys too. I am a mom of two boys (Ages 2 and 1) I lost 140 lbs 10 years ago through diet and exercise. I had basically kept it off until I was pregnant for two years straight. Now I have lost 23 lbs and have a little over 50 to go to get back to fighting weight.
  • Rachray143
    Rachray143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! Im a mother of a soon 2 b 2 year old and i have a full time job and for so long i have put it off and put it off and im tired of being over weight! Im new to this site and i love it! It helps me stay motivated on a daily basis im gonna send you a friend request mother 2 mother we can help each other : )