Excercise

Options
Well..I'm a newbie. I worked out today for the first time in years..and do I feel good. I'm finally feeling good about this and hope I can keep it up this time. Wish me luck!

92822.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• lovesitbiatch
    Options
    Well..I'm a newbie. I worked out today for the first time in years..and do I feel good. I'm finally feeling good about this and hope I can keep it up this time. Wish me luck!

92822.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • hnlymark
    Options
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • harleydiva
    Options
    Hello,

I am also very new to this site.

Yesterday, was my first day of working out in three years. I was very sore this morning when I woke up. I got up this morning and walked a hour before going to work then went to gym after words and worked out for two hours. I know in my heart I just have to work thru this pain to not just look good on the outside, but to also to be healthier on the inside.

At the gym I joined they have a program that take all my measurements and health problems. I may be 43 but I have a body of 65 year old.. That was alot to swallow. I think between that and this site I am finally on the journey for myself.

Good luck on your journey
  • lovesitbiatch
    Options
    Thank you! I'm happy to hear someone else is going through this too haha..obviously I know many people are but to hear from someone. I love the support that I've seen on this site. What a motivation. I'm hoping this is the push I need. Good luck to you as well!
  • destilynne
    Options
    Hello and welcome,

I joined this site in January and have lost 48 pounds....good people and good support there...everyone to really nice and helpfully....:smile:

Desti
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome:heart: