Slim in 6

Options
Has anyone done the Slim in 6 program? If so, did you like it, get good results...I would love some feed back. I have the program but haven't used it yet. I have about 35lbs to lose.

Replies

• irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I found a dvd the other day in my drawer of Slim in 6. Wasn't sure why I have just 1, but I did do the first exercise on it and loved it. Now wondering if I am suposed to have a bunch of videos or if they are all on 1 disk. Do you have a lot of dvd's or just one?

And from the first exercise on it, I have to say, I loved it. She explained how to properly do the exercises and I felt like I was getting a lot out of it compared to other videos I have done. Hope that helps a little...
  • chubby1978
    Options
    I love this program! Everyone I know that has used it has had excellent results! I think it's the cardio/strengh training combo that does the trick. I now go to a trainer and her work outs are very similar to the slim in 6 workouts. Your whole body just changes shape. I hightly recomend this type of work out. Best of luck to you!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Has anyone done the Slim in 6 program? If so, did you like it, get good results...I would love some feed back. I have the program but haven't used it yet. I have about 35lbs to lose.

I absolutely loved it. It is a great beginners program. It can get a bit repetitive, but it is only 6 weeks. You should definitely do it and then move on to another work out.
  • ISalazar16
    ISalazar16 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Actually its only one box and I remember seeing 2 DVD's in there.
    I found a dvd the other day in my drawer of Slim in 6. Wasn't sure why I have just 1, but I did do the first exercise on it and loved it. Now wondering if I am suposed to have a bunch of videos or if they are all on 1 disk. Do you have a lot of dvd's or just one?

And from the first exercise on it, I have to say, I loved it. She explained how to properly do the exercises and I felt like I was getting a lot out of it compared to other videos I have done. Hope that helps a little...
  • ISalazar16
    Options
    Thanks! I will have to give it a try. I can always go back to Zumba on xBox :smile:
    I love this program! Everyone I know that has used it has had excellent results! I think it's the cardio/strengh training combo that does the trick. I now go to a trainer and her work outs are very similar to the slim in 6 workouts. Your whole body just changes shape. I hightly recomend this type of work out. Best of luck to you!
  • ISalazar16
    Options
    Wow...you are a beachbody coach! Will it help me lose weight and tone up at the same time? My problem area is my thighs and butt.

I absolutely loved it. It is a great beginners program. It can get a bit repetitive, but it is only 6 weeks. You should definitely do it and then move on to another work out.
  • jamiemh
    jamiemh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Slim in 6 is awesome! I swear by beachbody’s programs. I did Slim in 6 and lost 15lbs. I am now on P90X which is way intense but Slim in 6 help me get my body ready for the workouts.